SafeStrike® Organic is a unique blend of oils and surfactants that are rich in plant compounds that contain vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant hormones which are used to maximize the plant’s immune and defense systems. SafeStrike Organic causes quick wetting and creates uniform droplet distribution to improve plant coverage and penetration.
Works for most crops
SafeStrike Organic works on nearly all agricultural crops including:
Row crop application options:
Soybeans, Corn, Sweet Corn, etc.
- Apply at pre-plant stage over the top while incorporating into the soil using 15 fl oz per acre for approximately 20-25 days effect after planting.
- For row crop VE foliar application use 6 fl oz per acre for approximately 12-15 days effect as a crop health preventative measure. This pass could be made with herbicide or foliar feed (always check compatibility).
- For pre-tassel applications whether before tassel or after brown silk, use at a rate of 8-10 fl oz per acre as long as the early season application was made. If this is the first application, use a rate of 10-12 fl oz per acre. This pass could be made with an herbicide (always check compatibility). This application may provide up to 2 weeks of residual.
- For aerial applications use 5 fl oz per acre. SafeStrike Organic has been used at a rate of 1 fl gal per 100 gal water per acre. In using aircraft applications or low spray volumes it may be necessary to use a compatibility agent. SafeStrike Organic is generally used at a rate of 2 fl quarts per 100 gal spray mixture to obtain a 1/2% solution.
- Always check compatiblity. If compatibility problems persist it may be necessary to use a compatibility agent. SafeStrike Organic may not mix well with straight fertilizer. Visit with your sales representative for more information.