SafeStrike® Organic is an organic fungicide for plants, made from a unique combination of oils and surfactants rich in plant compounds containing vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant hormones. Use SafeStrike® Organic to promote enhanced plant defense systems and mechanisms. Use SafeStrike® Organic to help decreases the harmful effects of insects, nematodes, and disease on your crops.
Works for most crops
SafeStrike Organic works on nearly all agricultural crops including:
Row crop application options:
Soybeans, Corn, Sweet Corn, etc.
- Apply at pre-plant stage over the top while incorporating into the soil using 15 fl oz per acre for approximately 20-25 days effect after planting.
- For row crop VE foliar application use 6 fl oz per acre for approximately 12-15 days effect as a crop health preventative measure. This pass could be made with herbicide or foliar feed (always check compatibility).
- For pre-tassel applications whether before tassel or after brown silk, use at a rate of 8-10 fl oz per acre as long as the early season application was made. If this is the first application, use a rate of 10-12 fl oz per acre. This pass could be made with an herbicide (always check compatibility). This application may provide up to 2 weeks of residual.
- For aerial applications use 5 fl oz per acre. SafeStrike Organic has been used at a rate of 1 fl gal per 100 gal water per acre. In using aircraft applications or low spray volumes it may be necessary to use a compatibility agent. SafeStrike Organic is generally used at a rate of 2 fl quarts per 100 gal spray mixture to obtain a 1/2% solution.
- Always check compatiblity. If compatibility problems persist it may be necessary to use a compatibility agent. SafeStrike Organic may not mix well with straight fertilizer. Visit with your sales representative for more information.